Saturday, July 18, 2015

The blog is coming back!



Picking up where I left off - I am trying to get back to blogging!

I've had a break from classes after work this summer, and as a result have been able to cook more. So, I decided it's time to revive the blog! What's new on the site? I've (hopefully) improved the layout to be simpler and allow the colors of the food to really pop! I've made it easier to follow for updates - see links in the sidebar to follow via Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or email! A small "about" page and a page with recipe links is also new. Sharing posts should be easier, and I'll be updating my old posts to match the new format. All this code and site customization is new to me, so if you notice any issues, feel free to send me an email!

I am excited to be in the kitchen again, and I look forward to sharing more recipes with you!

1 comments :